Friday 18 May 2012

Soul Well Update

Well, that's enough for today.

As much as I wanted to have a nifty blue fog coming from the maw, I'm just not sure it's going to work. Right now it just looks like he's barfing into the soul well (lol?) when really the blue energy is supposed to be blasting sky high and simply lighting his demonic face.

Not really a way to make it clear Caelum is kneeling with his sword in front of him, but that's what he's doing if anyone is wondering.




"You once said that you are the sculptor that will shape this world
and I am the tool that will bring about your desire. Is that not what I am? Upholder of your peace and prosperity? Shepherd to the straying lambs? Slayer of those who would cross your Order? Your origins do not sway me, master. I know only this lifeof servitude. It is my identity."

No comments:

Post a Comment